Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority of Punjab has invited applications from citizens of Pakistan with domicile of Punjab to fulfill vacant seats in its 380 institutes of the province. Basically TEVTA Punjab is working for the education and training of the youth of Punjab to produce skillful workers and minimize the unemployment. The Moto behind the establishment is to enhance the skills of youth of Punjab and to provide them a platform where they can learn the skills to earn for their families. The latest Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Punjab Jobs are as below :
Advertised In : Daily News
Advertised On : 12 March 2017
Type : Punjab Government
Last Date : 22 March 2017
Test Type : Departmental
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Punjab Jobs
Here is the full detail about the latest TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2017.
- One post of General manager human resource jobs BPS 21.
- One post of General manager academics BPS 21.
- One position of Deputy general manager operations BPS 20
- One post of Deputy general manager procurement BPS 20.
- Two post of Zonal manager BPS 20.
- One post of Manager operations BPS 19.
- Two post of Manager monitoring BPS 19.
- One position of Manager procurement BPS 19.
- One post of Manager academics audit®istration BPS 19.
- Three positions of Districts manager BPS 19.
- One post of Assistant manager public relations BPS 17.
- One position of Assistant manager transport BPS 17.
- One post of Assistant manager legal BPS 17.
- One position of Assistant manager services centers BPS 17.
- One post of Assistant manager human resource BPS 17
- One position of Assistant manager procurement BPS 17.
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for their desired post by sending application form with recent photographs, copy of CNIC, and attested copies of their academic documents on the address given below. All the applications should reach on the address on or before 22 March. For more terms and conditions please check the advertisement.
Address :Human Resource wing, Technical and Vocational Training Authority, 96-H, near Siddique Trade Centre Lahore.