Pakistan Railways has announced new jobs for the sub engineers and other staff. These jobs are advertised through print media in Daily Nawa-e-Waqt Islamabad. These jobs are announced through Pakistan Testing Service PTS. The detail for Sub Engineer Jobs in Pakistan Railways 2017 is as below.
Department : Pakistan Railways
Published In : Daily Nawa e Waqt
Last Date to Apply : 8th of March 2017.
Published On : 19th of February 2017.
Type : Government
Sub Engineer Jobs in Pakistan Railways 2017
The branch/wing wise vacant posts has been advertised by Pakistan Railways in different daily print media of Pakistan. Here is the full thorough detail of Pakistan Railways Jobs for the year 2017.
Sub Engineer Civil
- 16 posts of Sub Engineer (Away)
- 3 vacancies of Sub Engineer (Bridges)
- 10 posts of Sub Engineer (Drawing)
Sub Engineer Electrical
- 7 posts of Sub Engineer (Signal Shop)
- 20 posts of Sub Engineer (RTL)
- 12 posts of Sub Engineer (Signal)
- 5 vacant posts of Sub Engineer (Telecom Power Supply)
- 1 post of Sub Engineer (Telecom AC)
Sub Engineer Mechanical
- 44 posts of Sub Engineer (C&W)
- 36 vacant posts of Sub Engineer (Electrical Diesel)
- 124 vacant posts of Assistant Driver
- 299 posts of C Class Apprentice (Workshops Division) in :- Coach Builder, Fitter, Diesel Fitter,Winder, Electrical Wireman (Diesel), Welder, Electrical Wireman (Diesel), Painter, Machinist, Millwright.
- 142 vacant posts of C Class Apprentice Operating Divisions.
- 58 vacancies of S.M Students Groups
- 30 vacant posts of Guard Grade-I
- 75 vacancies of Signal Maintainer
- 17 posts of Commercial Group Students