This article is especially shared for the job seekers. We are sharing latest Situation Vacant in FIA Latest FIA Jobs 2018. These jobs are announced via Print Media. The detail is given below. The department will conduct screening tests for these posts. For more details about Situation Vacant in FIA Latest FIA Jobs 2018, please read this article.
||Federal Investigation Agency
|No of Posts
||Will be Announced Soon
||Primary to Masters
Situation Vacant in FIA Latest FIA Jobs 2018
Here is the complete detail of Situation Vacant in FIA Latest FIA Jobs 2018. The terms and conditions are available in the advertisement. The advertisement is also shared below for more details.
- 7 posts of Assistant BPS 15.
- 74 posts of Sub Inspectors BPS 14.
- 20 posts of Stenotypist BPS 14.
- 11 posts of UDC BPS 11.
- 51 posts of LDC BPS 9.
- 26 posts of ASI BPS 9.
- 368 posts of Constables BPS 5.
- 45 Constables Drivers.
- 30 Staff Car Drivers.
- 5 Naib Qausid.
- 1 Cook
- 2 Chowkidar.
- 1 Sweeper.
- 2 Khalasi.
- 1 Helper.
- 1 Mali.
Click here for Online Test Preparation
How to Apply?
- The candidates eligible for these jobs can apply by sending application forms with relevant documents.
- The tests will be conducted by the department.
- For more details, please read the advertisement carefully.
- You can download application forms from the link given in brief detail section.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Terms & Conditions
- The maximum age for these posts is mentioned in the advertisement given below.
- The persons applying while serving in any govt or semi govt organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test/Interviews.
- Departmental Selection Committee will conduct interviews.
- The educational and experience requirement is stated thoroughly in the advertisement.
- For more details, please go through the advertisement given below.
- Last Date for application submission is 15 March 2018.
For any kind of complaint or suggestion, please send us a live message via live chat bar. Click on the image below to check terms and conditions. You can download this advertisement as well.