Punjab Health Care Department has announced various vacancies for Provincial Drug Control Unit. These jobs are announced through NTS which will be responsible for test / interview process. The detail of Provincial Drug Control Unit Jobs 2017 is as below
Published On : 12th February 2017.
Published In : Daily Jang Lahore.
Last Date : 27 February 2017.
Provincial Drug Control Unit Jobs 2017
Provincial Drug control Unit working under Health department of Punjab requires applications from eligible and well educated citizens of Pakistan. Here is the full detail of jobs announced by Punjab Health care department :-
- Nine posts of Research Associate.
- One post of Director Legal Affairs.
- Four posts of Legal Consultant.
- One post Director Admin.
- One vacant post of Deputy Director Finance.
- One post of Deputy Director Public Relation.
- One vacancy of Organization Development Expert.
- Two posts of HR Consultant.
- Two vacant posts of Finance Consultant.
- One post of Project Manager Provincial DRAP.
- One post of consultant Pharmacist.
- Three posts of Pharmaceutical Consultant.
- One post of Consultant Registration & Licensing.
- One vacant post of Director Pharmacy & Pharma.
- Three posts of Pharmacy & Pharma.
- One post of Deputy director Admin.
- One vacant position of Deputy Director MIS.
- One post of Project Director Medial Devices & Procurement Authority.
- One vacant post of Bio Medical equipment Expert.
- Two posts of IT Consultant.
- Two vacant posts of Procurement Consultant.
How to Apply?
For applying for any of above mentioned job one’s should have pass eligibility criteria given by Punjab Government. The competent and eligible candidates can apply by downloading applications forms from the given links. You can download application forms from National Testing Service’s Official website.
For thorough information regarding the required qualification, experience and maximum age requirement it is best to check the original website. Here is the advertisement taken from print media.