Punjab Public Service Commission has advertised latest advertisement no 29/2017 in the last week of May. These PPSC Jobs are advertised in Jang newspaper of Sunday 21st May 2017. Punjab Public Service Commission Advertisement No 29/2017 contains more than 300 new jobs. For more details about PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 29/2017 please read this article.
|Last Date to Apply||5th of June 2017|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education Required||MBBS, Bachelors, & Intermediate|
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 29/2017 May 2017
The following PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 29/2017 May 2017 are advertised in newspapers.
Punjab Police Department
- 35 posts of Assistant BPS 16.
- 198 posts of Stenographer BPS 14.
- 52 posts of Junior Clerk BPS 11.
Overseas Pakistanis Commission
- 7 posts of Junior Clerk BPS 11.
Special Health & Medical Care Department
- 1 post of Associate Professor Paediatric Physics BPS 19.
- 2 post of Senior Registrar Radiotherapy BPS 18.
- 7 posts of Senior Registrar Paediatric Physics BPS 18.
How to Apply?
If you are eligible for any of above-mentioned post and want to apply then the process is simple. All you have to do is to download bank
- download bank chalan.
- Pay a fee against that in nearest bank.
- Apply online via the Official website of PPSC.
The advertisement is shared for those who want to check terms and conditions. The advertisement is also available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission.