Pakistan Atomic Energy is looking for the services of qualified, dedicated and competent professionals. The interested individuals will work in challenging environment.
Assistant Manager Jobs in Pakistan Atomic
Qualification for Assistant Manager Jobs in Pakistan Atomic
BE/Bsc Engineering in relevant field with 1st Div.
- Experience/Expertise in HVAC Systems , On Floor Workshop ,CNC machine expertise and related software will be preferred.
- Project Based Experience related to Aerodynamic/Aerospace and expertise of relevant software will be preferred.
- Experience/Expertise in Electronics,communication , embedded system, control/instrumentation will be preferred.
- Experience in operation , power management and maintenance of electrical of electrical sub station and backup power system.
The Terms and condition for the applying Assistant Manager Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy 2018
- The Maximum age limit for applying in job is 35 years. The age relaxation will be given on expertise in relevant field.
- The qualification is 1st division in final degree is must and 2nd div through out the academic career from matric onward.
- The degrees/ certificates should be from institutions who are recognized with Higher education commision and Pakistan engineering council.
- The individuals must have NOC who are serving in government organization.
- The post are specialized for Rawalpindi/Islamabad , however candidate may be placed any where in Pakistan/abroad.
- The organization will call only the shortlisted candidates for Test/interview.
- Only citizen of Pakistan are eligible to apply for the job
- In case of wrong information, the candidates job will will be cancelled out at any stage.
- No TA/DA is admissible for verification.
- The last date for applying in Pakistan Atomic energy Assistant Manager job is 27 May, 2018.
- The candidates can Apply online through proper channel.
- For online Apply , the candidate must visit the Progressive Public Sector Organization Job Website.
- The Website Link is Apply Online
- Click on Register and Create your account.
- complete your profile with personal, Academic and experience data.
- After completing your profile , select the desired post and click on Apply.
- An application number will generated with Mail and Phone SMS confirmation.
- Your application will be submitted, you have to wait for the Response of organisation.