Latest Jobs has been advertised by the Ministry of Science & Technology Islamabad in the National Institute of Electronics, These jobs are advertised through “Jang” of 14th May 2017. Latest Jobs in the National Institute of Electronics Ministry of Science & Technology Islamabad are advertised for all citizens of the Pakistan For more details about these jobs, please read the article given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics|
|Advertisement Date||14th May 2017|
|Last Date||29 May 2017|
National Institute of Electronics Ministry of Science and Technology Islamabad Jobs
The details of National Institute of Electronics Ministry of Science and Technology Islamabad Jobs are as below. You can check terms & conditions on the advertisement given at the end of this page.
- 01 post of Senior Research Officer ( BPS-18)
- 01 post of Publication Officer ( BPS-18)
- 01 post of Technical Officer (BPS-17)
- 01 post of Technical Photographer (BPS-17)
- 02 posts of Principal Technicians BPS-16
- 02 posts of Assistants BPS-15
- 05 posts of Steno-typists BPS-14
- 12 Senior Technicians BPS-13
- 02 posts of Draftsmen BPS-13
- 02 posts of Store Keepers BPS-11
- 01 post of Telex / Telephone Operator BPS-11
- 03 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) BPS-09
- 02 posts of Skilled Workers BPS-07
- 01 post of Driver BPS-04
- 01 post of Chowkidar BPS-01
- 01 post of Attendant BPS-01
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates send the completely filled application form along with the supporting documents before the due date at the address given below. Females are encouraged to apply.
For BS-01 & BS-5 and BS-16 & BS-18
deputy Director (Personnel), National Institute of electronics, Plot no. 17, Sector H-9, Islamabad
FOR BS-06 to BS-15:
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
You can check all information regarding the advertised posts by clicking on the image given below. The advertisement is taken from the Jang newspapers. You can check eligibility criteria and other quota related information from the advertisement. This advertisement is taken from The Jang Newspaper dated: 14 May 2017.