The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources Jobs is pleased to announce the various vacant position which are to be filled by the suitable citizens of Pakistan. These jobs are purely on the contractual basis for the period of two years but likely to be extended if the performance is satisfactory.
Last Date : 13 February 2017.
Newspaper : Daily Express.
Here is the list of positions announced by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources Jobs.
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources Jobs
The following positions has been announced in the Latest advertisement by Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources.
- One position of Petroleum Economist which requires minimum Master Degree in economics/commerce or equivalent and five year of job related experience.
- One vacancy of Financial Consultant, requires minimum Master Degree in Finance or equivalent and five year of job related experience.
- One position of Legal Advisor which requires minimum LLB or LLM Degree or equivalent and five year of job related experience
- One vacant position of Accounts Officer requires minimum Master Degree in commerce/ Business Administration or equivalent and three year of job related experience.
- Four vacant positions of Executive (Technical) requiring Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering and one year of experience.
For other terms and conditions and eligibility criteria, please check the original advertisement given at the end of the post. You can download it or can view your required information directly from this page.
How to Apply ?
The candidates whose have the qualification and the experience that is required by the Ministry and wishes to join the competent Ministry, then they can apply by sending their resume and one recent photograph on the below mention address.
Address : Directorate General Petroleum Concessions, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural, Petroleum House, G-5/2 Atatruk Avenue Islamabad.
For more information please visit the Official Website of the Minsitry of Petroleum and Natural Resources.