Ministry of industries and production PITAC jobs has been announced through NTS in the local and national newpapers for filing of vacant posts in the Ministry. These jobs are announced for Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre Lahore. The following positions are announced.
Ministry of Industries and Production PITAC jobs
Ministry of Industries and Production is seeking applications from competent, hardworking citizens of Pakistan for filling the following positions in the Ministerial Offices.
- 4 posts of Assistant Director Technical.
- 01 Post of Assistant Director Technical(metallurgy)
- 01 position of Assistant Director Technical (civil).
- 01 post of Technical Officer BPS 16.
- 01 position of Technical Officer (Heat treatment Shops).
- 02 posts of Office Assistant.
- 05 posts of Account Assistant.
- 01 post of Stenotypist.
- 15 posts of Shop Technical Assistant BPS-13.
- 05 posts of draftsman Bps-13
- 01 post of computer Hardware Technician.
- 10 post of Skilled-III
- 01 post of Assistant Store Keeper.
- 3 posts of Junior Clerk.
- 3 posts of semi skilled.
- 04 posts of helper.
- 1 position of Naib Qasid.
For more information regarding, terms and conditions, experience requirement, age requirement and other eligibility criteria, please check the advertisement. Original Advertisement is placed at the end of the post for the ease of our users.
How to Apply ?
If you are competent, hardworking and meet the eligibility criteria than These posts are to be filled by the test and interviews, which will be conducted by National Testing Service NTS. Here are the links of forms and Advertisement.
For Advertisement : Click here.
For Corrigendum : Click here.
For Application Form : Click here.
For any kind of suggestion, information or queries, we have created a platform for our users. Feel free while contacting us by using the contact us form. You can email your message by using the address given in the about us page. We also provide test preparation data on the demand of our users. If you need any test preparation material than contact us with your department in which you have applied.