Latest Jobs has been announced in the Livestock and Dairy Development Department Peshawar on 7 June 2017. These jobs are advertised through “The News” of 07 June 2017. Latest Livestock and Dairy Development Department Peshawar jobs are advertised only for the domicile holders of KPK and FATA. For more details about these jobs, please read the article given below.
||Livestock and Dairy Development Department Peshawar
||07 June 2017
||30 June 2017
||See Job Notification
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Peshawar Jobs 2017
The details of Livestock and Dairy Development Department Peshawar Jobs 2017 are as below. You can check terms & conditions on the advertisement given at the end of this page.
- Laboratory Technician (BPS-11)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-7)
- Tractor Driver (BPS-7)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Pesh Imam (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-6)
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates are required to send the completely filled application on a plain paper along with the attested photocopies of all supporting documents before the said date at the address given below.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/test.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete or late submitted application will not accepted.
- Special quota is fixed for females, retired, minorities and disable candidates.
Director Sher Muhammad,
Livestock and Dairy Development Department,
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar,
Age Limit: –
- Age required for the post of Laboratory Technician is 18-32 years
- Age required for the post of Laboratory Assistant is 18-32 years
- Age required for the post of Tractor Driver is 18-32 years
- Age required for the post of Junior Clerk is 18-32 years
- Age required for the post of pesh Imam is 25-35 years
- Age required for the post of Driver is 18-32 years
You can check all information regarding this post by clicking on the image given below. The advertisement is taken from “The News” newspapers. You can check eligibility criteria and other quota related information from the advertisement.
Click Here for more jobs