This article is especially shared for the job seekers. We are sharing the Librarian Junior Clerk Jobs in Directorate of Archive and Libraries. These jobs are announced via Print Media. The detail is given below. The department will conduct screening tests for these posts. For more details about Junior Clerk Jobs in Directorate of Archive and Libraries, please read this article.
|| 12- 11- 2017
||Directorate of Archive and Libraries
||30 Nov 2017
||Check Job Notification
||1 to 11
|| Apply Online Now
Librarian Junior Clerk Jobs in Directorate of Archive and Libraries
Here is the vacancy wise detail of PPSC Jobs November 2017 Labour Inspector, Registrar & Others. The terms and conditions are available in the advertisement. The advertisement is also shared below for more details.
- 22 Junior Clerk BPS 11.
- 20 posts of Librarians BPS 9.
- 3 Electrician.
- 3 Binders BPS 3.
- 1 Operator BPS 7.
Click here for Online Test Preparation of this Test
How to Apply?
- The candidates eligible for these jobs can apply by sending application forms with relevant documents.
- The tests will be conducted by the department.
- For more details, please read the advertisement carefully.
- You can download application forms from the link given in brief detail section.
Terms & Conditions
- The maximum age for these posts is below 30 years.
- The persons applying while serving in any govt or semi govt organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test/Interviews.
- Departmental Selection Committee will conduct interviews.
- The educational and experience requirement is stated thoroughly in the advertisement.
- For more details, please go through the advertisement given below.
- Last Date for application submission is 30 11 2017.
For any kind of complaint or suggestion, please send us a live message via live chat bar. Click on the image below to check terms and conditions. You can download this advertisement as well as for Librarian Junior Clerk Jobs in Directorate of Archive and Libraries.