Law and Justice Division Islamabad working under Federal Government has invited applications for latest jobs in division. These jobs are advertised for filing vacant posts in Law and Justice Division and Central Law Offices. National Testing Service has the responsibility of conducting tests interviews etc. More than 110 latest jobs like Assistant Job, Stenotypist Urdu and English, Proof Reader UDC and others has been advertised. Here is the full detail of latest jobs in Law and Justice Division Jobs Islamabad
Publication Date : 13 March 2017.
Published In : Daily Express Islamabad
Type : Federal Government
Test : NTS
Last Date : 27 March 2017
Law and Justice Division Jobs Islamabad Details
Here is the full details of newly advertised jobs of Law and Justice Division Islamabad
- 5 posts of Assistant BPS 15.
- 40 posts of Stenotypist BPS 14.
- 1 post of Stenotypist Urdu BPS 14.
- 1 vacant post of Translator BPS 14.
- 1 post of Cataloger BPS 14.
- 1 post of Senior Proof Reader BPS 14.
- 5 posts of Upper Division Clerk UDC BPS 11.
- 40 posts of Lower Division Clerk LDC Bps 09.
- Two posts of Junior Computer Operator BPS 08.
- 06 posts of Junior Proof reader BPS 07.
Other terms and conditions, details about education, experience and quota distribution is detailed on the advertisement. You can scroll down for downloading the advertisement or checking it here as well.
How to Apply?
After checking the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions we are sure that you are eligible for the post you want to apply. If you are competent, eligible and hardworking than all you have to do is to download application form from NTS website. Don’t worry you don’t have to go anywhere, we are providing all things on a single platform. The below mentioned link will automatically download the application form. Fill it carefully and send to the address of National Testing Service before last date.