Hello guys, we are here with the Latest Lahore High Court Job Vacancies advertised on 11 June 2017. These jobs are announced for the Domicile holders of Punjab province. Apply online for the Lahore High Court Job Vacancies June 2017. The Lahore High Court Jobs Punjab Jobs 11 June 2017 are announced by Government of Punjab advertised No: 05/2017. For latest Lahore High Court Job Vacancies 11 June 2017 s, please read this article.
||11th June 2017
||Lahore High Court
||29th of June 2017
||See job notification
Latest Lahore High Court Jobs Punjab Jobs
Here is the vacancy wise detail of Latest Lahore High Court Jobs Punjab Jobs. The terms and conditions are available on the advertisement. The advertisement is also shared below for more details.
- 1 post of Deputy Registrar IT (Software and web)
- 5 posts of Deputy Registrar IT-Development (BPS-18)
- 2 posts of Assistant Registrar (webmaster) (BPS-18)
- 1 post of Assistant Registrar (Quality Assurance) (BPS-18)
How to Apply?
- The candidates eligible for these posts can apply online.
- Click here to apply Online.
- No age relaxation should be permissible.
- Application submitted Other than online application will not be accepted. Only online submitted applications will be processed.
- The applicants are required to submit deposit fee against the post applied for in any MCB Bank of Punjab.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Must bring your original ID and bank deposit slip at the time of test or interview, otherwise, you will not be welcome there.
For more details about terms & conditions and other related information, please read out full advertisement. For the ease of our visitors, a fresh copy of the advertisement is shared below.
For any kind of complaint or suggestion, please send us a live message via live chat bar. Click on the image below to check terms and conditions.