KPPSC Jobs May 2017 has been advertised for the month of May 2017. These Khyber Pakhtunkhawa Public service commission Jobs are advertised for all citizens of KPK and Fata. Latest Assistant jobs in KPPSC contains more than 100 jobs of assistant and other staff for different department of the province. For more details about latest KPPSC Jobs, read this article.
||14th May 2017
||9 June 2017
KPPSC Jobs May 2017, Latest Assistant Jobs in KPPSC
The vacancies wise detail of KPPSC Jobs May 2017, Latest Assistant Jobs in KPPSC is as below.
Elementary & Secondary Education Department:
- 38 posts of Assistant (Open merit Women Quota, Disable Quota, Minority Quota)
- 109 posts of Stenographer (Open merit, Female Quota, Minority Quota & Disable Quota)
- 28 posts of Computer Operator for open merit Disable Quota, Women Quota, Minority Quota, )
Establishment Department:Forestry, Wildlife and Environment Department:
- Two posts of Geographic Information System Analyst.
- 5 posts of Male Community Development Officers
- 1 post of Junior Scale Stenographer
Higher Education Archives & Library Department
- 1 post of Office Assistant
- 6 posts of Computer Operator
Home and Tribal Affairs Department
- 1 post of Lady Assistant Superintendent
Information and Public Relation Department
- 1 post of Assistant Information Officer
- 1 Junior Transmission Engineer
- 1 post of Cameraman
- 2 posts of Stenographer
- 1 post of Telecom Electric Technician
- 5 posts of Inspector
- 2 posts of Labour Officer
- 6 posts of Stenographer
Law Parliamentary Affairs & Human Rights Department
- 8 posts of Officer Assistant
- 15 posts of Computer Operator
- 2 posts of Junior Scale Stenographer
Sports Tourism Youth Affairs Department
- 1 post of athletic coach
- 1 Football coach
- 1 post of Hockey Coach
- 1 post of Volley ball Coach
- 10 posts of Gallery Assitant
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates can apply online by logging on to Website of KPPSC.
You can check all information regarding the advertised posts by clicking on the image given below. The advertisement is taken from today’s newspapers. You can check eligibility criteria and other quota related information from the advertisement.