KPK Directorate of Information Technology is advertised today for filling the vacant post of various Information technology jobs in KPK. KPK Directorate of Information Technology Jobs 2017 is advertised today in the newspapers like The News, Jung, and others. Latest KPK Directorate of Information Technology Jobs 2017 is for all those persons who possess well experience.
For more details about KPK Directorate of Information Technology Jobs 2017 please read this article.
|Organization||KPK Directorate of Information Technology Jobs 2017|
|Advertisement Date||20th May 2017|
|Last Date||5th of June 2017|
KPK Directorate of Information Technology Jobs 2017
Here is the full detail of KPK Directorate of Information Technology Jobs 2017:
- Manager Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence
- Penetration Tester / Cyber Security Auditor
- Electrical / Power Supervisor
- Data Processing Supervisor
- Business Process Analyst
- Assistant Web Developer
- Database Administrator
- Data Entry Supervisor
- Assistant IT Manager
- Manager Operations
- Project Coordinator
- Web Administrator
- System Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Manager Database
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates meeting criteria should apply online at www.kp.gov.pk.
- Fill the application form carefully and take print of it and submit it along with an attested recent photograph, CNIC, degrees/certificates of education, relevant experience & Training etc. on the following address given below.
- Govt. service Candidates may apply through proper channel.
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates apply online at www.kp.gov.pk within 15 days of the advertisement. Last date for application submission is 5 June 2017. The educational documents will be checked at Interview.
Directorate of Information Technology, TF-204, 3rd Floor, Deans Trade Center, Islamia Road Peshawar.
You can check all information regarding the KPK Directorate of Information Technology Jobs 2017 by clicking on the image given below. The advertisement is taken from the “The News” newspapers. You can check eligibility criteria and other quota related information from the advertisement.