Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT-enabled services sector, invites applications from eligible candidates on contractual basis for the below mentioned positions. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs is for all those persons who possess well experience.
For more details about Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board jobs please read this article.
||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board
||30 May 2017
||The News, Jang
||20th of June 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs
Here is the full detail of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs
- Assistant Director Projects Execution and Commercialization,
- Assistant Director Web Development & Designing,
- Assistant Director Project Proposal Development,
- Deputy Director Business Development,
- Assistant Director Graphics Designer,
- Assistant Director Digital Marketing,
- Assistant Director Procurement,
- Assistant Director Operations,
Qualification/Eligibility criteria: –
If you are interested in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board jobs, you can check qualification or eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned vacant posts in the advertisement at the end of the page.
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates can apply online. Click here to apply online.
- Only online submitted applications will be entertained.
- You need to apply before the said date that is 20 June 2017.
- Applications submitted after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring the attested photocopy of all your academic certificates, diploma, degree, CNIC, experience certificate and recent photographs at the interview time.
This advertisement contains all the information regarding this post. This advertisement is taken from the “The News” newspapers. You can check eligibility criteria, experienced required, no of posts and all other detail from the advertisement. Click on the image below to download or to watch it by zooming.