This article is especially shared for the job seekers. We are sharing Jobs In National Institute Of Cardiovascular Diseases. These jobs are announced via Print Media. The detail is given below. The department will conduct screening tests for these posts. For more details about Jobs In National Institute Of Cardiovascular Diseases, please read this article.
|Advertisement Date||30- 12- 2017|
|Organization||National Institute Of Cardiovascular Diseases|
|Last Date||15 January 2018|
|Qualification||Check Job Notification|
|BPS||2 to 17|
|No of Vacancies||26|
Jobs In National Institute Of Cardiovascular Diseases
Here is the vacancy wise detail of Jobs In National Institute Of Cardiovascular Diseases. The terms and conditions are available in the advertisement. The advertisement is also shared below for more details.
- Manager Nursing
- Nursing Coordinator
- Team Lead
- Bio Medial Engineer
- Staff Nurse
- Admission Officer
- Billing Officer
- Store Officer
- Supervisor Security
- Security Guard
How to Apply?
- The candidates eligible for these jobs can apply by sending updates resume with relevant documents.
- The tests will be conducted by the department.
- For more details, please read the advertisement carefully.
- Incomplete applications forms will be rejected.
Terms & Conditions
- The maximum age for these posts is mentioned in the newspaper.
- The persons applying while serving in any govt or semi govt organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test/Interviews.
- Departmental Selection Committee will conduct interviews.
- The educational and experience requirement is stated thoroughly in the advertisement.
- For more details, please go through the advertisement given below.
- Last Date for application submission is 15 January 2018.
- Please mention name of the post at the top of the envelope.
For any kind of complaint or suggestion, please send us a live message via live chat bar. Click on the image below to check terms and conditions. You can download this advertisement as well as for Jobs In National Institute Of Cardiovascular Diseases.