Capital Administration and Development Division has announced various vacant positions for the citizens of Pakistan in the Directorate General of Special Education Islamabad. The directorate General of Special Education Islamabad has advertised 56 vacant posts which are to be filled by the conduction of test/interview. Open Testing Service, OTS is the partner of CA & DD for the recruitment of fresh and eligible candidates. The detail of new Jobs in Directorate General of Special Education Islamabad is given below:-
Advertised On : 11th of March 2017.
Advertised In : Daily Express, Daily Duniya
Last Date : 26th of March 2017.
Type : Federal Government
Jobs in Directorate General of Special Education Islamabad
Here is the detail of latest advertised posts by Directorate General of Special Education Islamabad :-
- Two posts of Assistant Professor BPS 18.
- Ten posts of Lecturer BPS 17.
- One post of Social case Worker BPS 17.
- Three posts of Speech Therapist BPS 17.
- One post of Occupational Therapist BPS 17.
- One post of Clinical Psychologist BPS 17.
- One vacant post of Pediatrician BPS 17.
- One post of Assistant BPS 16.
- One post of Physical Training Instructor BPS 16.
- Two posts of Nurse BPS 14 ( MALE + Female).
- One post of Music Teacher BPS 14.
- One post of Lab Assistant Computer BPS 11.
- One vacant post of Junior Teacher BPS 11.
- One post of Lab Assistant Fine Arts BPS 11.
- One vacancy of Lower Division Clerk BPS 09.
- Four posts of Driver BPS 04.
- Seven posts of Attendant BPS 02.
- Two posts of Aya BPS 02.
- Two posts of Hostel Attendant BPS 02.
- One post of Cook BPS 02.
- Three posts of Naib Qasid BPS-01
- Two posts of Chowkidar BPS 01.
- Sweeper BPS 01.
How to Apply ?
If you eligible for any of above mentioned post than avail this golden chance and apply before it become too late. You can apply online by registering yourself on the website of OTS. All of the other details are given thoroughly on the website. You can download challan form after giving full details for the post you want to apply.