Islamabad Police is working under Federal government for holding peace in the Capital city. Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs are announced today. The ICT Job are announced for all citizens of Pakistan. These jobs are on contractual basis for a project. The project naming “Establishment of Model Police Station in ICT/Police Reforms. For more details about ICT Jobs, read this article.
|Department||Islamabad Capital Territory Police|
|Advertisement Date||27 May 2017|
|Last Date||12 June 2017|
Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs ICT Job
Here is the full detail of Latest Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs. The terms & conditions can be checked by downloading the advertisement.
- 1 post of Project Manager BPS-18.
- 2 posts of Service Center Manager BPS-18.
- 1 post of Sr. Civil Engineer BPS-17.
- 1 post of Senior Software Developer BPS-17.
- 2 posts of Senior Software Developer (Php) BPS-17.
- 1 post of Developer/Mobile Applications BPS-17.
- 1 post of Database Administrator (Mysql)
- 1 Software Developer (dotNet) BPS-17.
- 1 post of Network Engineer BPS-17.
- 1 post of Admin Officer BPS-17.
- 1 Accounts Officer BPS-18
- 2 post of Assistants
- 20 posts of Data Entry Operator (CSC) BPS-12.
- 8 posts of Drivers (Constable) BPS-7.
- 7 posts of Security Guards (Constable) BPS-7.
- 4 posts of Naib Qasid BPS-2.
- 1 post of Follower Staff (Sweepers) BPS-1.
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates can apply by downloading application forms downloadable from the website of ICT Police. For the ease of our visitors, we have also provided the forms here. You can download the relevant form by clicking on the links given below.
The advertisement contains all terms and conditions for latest Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs ICT Job. You can download it as well. The advertisement of Islamabad Police Jobs is preferably shared for those who tends to apply and want to check details. If you have any query regarding this advertisement or any other, then feel free to contact us.