Federal Tax Ombudsman Jobs are advertised by Secretariat situating in Islamabad for vacant positions for the citizen of Pakistan. These posts are advertised for the Head Office and for the provincial Offices as well. Here is the list of positions that are advertised.
Last Date to Apply : 30th of January 2017.
advertised in Newspaper: Jang
Published on : 15th of January 2017.
FEDERAL TAX OMBUDSMAN JOBS 2017
- 12 vacant positions of Stenotypist (BPS-14). 06 for Punjab, 01 each for merit, KPK, Sindh (R), AJK, FATA and Baluchistan.
- 2 vacant positions of Upper Division Clerk(UDC) BPS-11. 2 for Punjab quota.
- 2 positions for Key Punch Operator (BPS-11). 1 each for Kpk and Punjab.
- 07 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerks (BPS-09) LDC. 04 for Punjab and 03 for Sindh.
- 02 vacant posts for Dispatch Rider (BPS-05) 1 each for punjab and Fata.
- 1 post of Chowkidar (BPS-01) Local qouta.
The contractual positions announced by Federal Tax Ombudsman are:-
- 02 vacant posts of IT Officer (BPS-16). Both positions are upto merit qouta.
How to Apply
The Organization has given the task of taking Screening tests for the above mentioned posts to National Testing Service.
Click on the link for applying Online