Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs is advertised today for filling the vacant post of Director General Law in Islamabad Secretariat. These jobs are advertised in Daily Dawn, Express Duniya and other prominent newspapers of Pakistan. For more details about DG Law Jobs in ECP please read this article
||Election Commission of Pakistan
||16th May 2017
||31st May 2017
Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs DG LAW Jobs in ECP
Here is the full detail of Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs DG LAW Jobs in ECP:
- Director General Law in Election Commission Secretariat Islamabad.
Terms & Conditions
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law from HEC recognized University.
- 15 Years of Experience as Public Prosecutor / Lawyer
- Served as District & Session Judge.
- Preference will be given to those who performed duties of DRO RO in elections.
How to Apply?
The application should reach to the address given below before or on 31st May 2017. The educational documents will be checked at Interview.
Address: Abdul Wahid, Deputy Director Establishment-I, Election Commission of Pakistan, G5/2 Islamabad
You can check all information regarding the Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs DG LAW Jobs in ECP by clicking on the image given below. The advertisement is taken from the Jang newspapers. You can check eligibility criteria and other quota related information from the advertisement.