Hello, everyone, we hope you are good at your side. Today we are here with the some latest jobs. These jobs are announced through PPSC. 21 posts of Data Entry Jobs are announced. While 155 posts of Stenographers are also advertised. PPSC Jobs 31/2017 are advertised in the newspaper of Jang of Sunday 4 June 2017. Fore more details about Data Entry Operator Jobs PPSC Jobs, please read this article.
||4th June 2017
||Punjab Public Service Commission
||19th of June 2017
||See job notification
Data Entry Operator Jobs PPSC Jobs 31/2017
Here is the vacancy wise detail of Data Entry Operator Jobs PPSC Jobs 31/2017. The terms and conditions are available on the website of PPSC. The advertisement is also shared below for more details.
Punjab Police Department
- 21 posts of Data Entry Operator BPS-12.
Services & General Administration Department
- 195 posts of Stenographer BPS-14.
Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department
- 1 post of Assistant Professor Paedratic
- 1 post of Assistant Professor, Clinical Genetic.
- 1 post of Assistant Professor, Surgery.
- 1 post of Assistant Professor Radialogy.
How to Apply?
- The candidates can apply online only. The link for applying online is given below.
- The Challan form is necessary to be submitted to banks before the last date.
- Only Online applications will be considered.
For more details about terms & conditions and other process, please read out full advertisement. You can download the advertisement as well. For the ease of our visitors, a fresh copy of the advertisement is shared below.
Apply Online Now
For Online Test Preparation: Click Here
For any kind of complaint or suggestion, please send us a live message via live chat bar. Click on the image below to check terms and conditions. This advertisement is also available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission. You can check it now as well.