Current Affairs CSS Past Papers has been written to cater to the academic needs of CSS students Examination and to give them not merely understanding of the subject but enable them to a profound interest in the subject of Current Affairs CSS Past Papers in general and give a conception on the theory of current Affairs CSS Past Papers. which students in Current Affairs CSS Past Papers had to look during their study. Current Affairs CSS Past Papers is an optional subject student can select for the CSS Exams. This subject is an easy paper, but it takes much hard work by the students to prepare for the exams. CSS exams assess the knowledge of students about Current Affairs CSS Past Papers.
Current Affairs CSS Past Papers MCQs can help you in any upcoming papers of CSS. These MCQs are extracted from CSS Papers. You can download these MCQs as well as read them online. For more detail, please read the full article.
Current Affairs CSS Papers Syllabus marks division:
- Pakistan’s Domestic Affairs (20 marks)
Pakistan’s External Affairs (40 marks)
- Pakistan’s relations with its Neighbors
- Pakistan’s relations with the Muslim World
- Pakistan’s relations with the United States
- Pakistan’s relations with Regional and International Organizations
Global Issues (40 marks)
- International Security
- International Political Economy
- Human Rights
- Population: world population trends, world population policies
- Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism
- Global Energy Politics
- Nuclear Politics in South Asia
- Middle East Crisis
- Kashmir Issue
- Palestine Issue
Current Affairs CSS Past Papers Mcqs:
Current Affairs CSS Past Papers Mcqs entails at least three methods, learning that is knowledge, understanding of this knowledge. A very better way of gaining these objectives is through careful reading of the text and solving multiple-choice questions. The objective is to give the vast subject in a structured and useful manner so as to familiarize students taking the examinations with the recent trends and type of questions asked in exams. Students who are aspiring to appear in Current Affairs CSS Past Papers Mcqs and other law-related exams. Almost all the noteworthy and reasonable questions have been integrated. It is that the Current Affairs CSS Past Papers Mcqs will mete out the purpose of substitutes for a remarkable book available in the market. It is an attempt to give comprehensive coverage to this subject. If you are searching for MCQs for test preparations, here is the solution to your problem. Read it here or download it directly to your computer.
- All according to new CSS Syllabus
- Major Concepts
- To the point Study Material
- Syllabus Coverage
- Model Paper
- Interview Tips
- The student must-have the second division in M.A. / M.Sc. or equivalent degree with the same division.
- The age of the male student should not be more than 33 years.
- The age of the female student should not be more than 36 years.
- The student who is eligible for the special quota can apply for the concerned quota.
How to Download:
When you tap on the download then a new tab will be open in the browser. Here you will the download button. This file opens in the pdf format. This file easily downloads in your mobile and keep safe in your mobile memory storage. After this procedure, you can easily study this stuff at any time and any place. If you want to old paper for preparation for the entry test. If you do not face any issues from our website then share our website on social media platforms. Students can easily download these current Affairs CSS Past Papers. You can download these Current Affairs CSS Past Papers by clicking the link. All MCQs are taken from past papers of CSS taken out by FPSC. Don’t forget to share this content.
For any type of test preparation content, feel free to contact us. You can give a suggestion, ask for test preparation. Our team will work for your information with their hearts and soul. Feel free to contact me anytime anywhere.
To Download Paper, Click on the Paper Name,
- Current Affairs Paper 2005
- Current Affairs Paper 2006
- Current Affairs Paper 2007
- Current Affairs Paper 2008
- Current Affairs Paper 2009
- Current Affairs Paper 2010
- Current Affairs Paper 2011
- Current Affairs Paper 2012
- Current Affairs Paper 2013
- Current Affairs Paper 2014
- Current Affairs Paper 2015
- Current Affairs Paper 2016
- Current Affairs Paper 2017
- Current Affairs Paper 2018