CSS Islamic History Books PDF purpose is to give deep insight regarding the book of Islamic History and this will help the students in preparing this subject. Candidates are usually baffled about opting for this book due to its long course but in fact, it has a precise and to the point syllabus. It has been marking for the last many years and helps the student get a top position in the competitive exams. Given lessons in this book will hopefully cover the competitive exams. CSS Islamic History Books PDF has been updated as per the changed syllabus. And the last important thing is that there are hopeful MCQs in the end. We extend my gratitude and acknowledgment to those articles and websites which helped us in this book. The region with a deep textual history at that. If anyone interested in becoming a student of Islamic History seriously, They can get started reading on our website online.
Islamic History Book CSS Syllabus:
CSS Islamic History Book syllabus is available on our site. Just catch-up a getting selected through CSS exams. Islamic History is a publicly available digital library of public-domain Arabic and Urdu language content. Students are studying new words and phrases.
- Students should be able to find their way around in the main reference works on Islamic history and civilization.
- They are hopeful to earn an acquaintance with the most important political and civilizational developments in Islam.
- They should be able to have an informed opinion on the main ideological debates concerning Islamic societies during these centuries.
- They should be able to benefit from the methodological approaches adopted in these tests and apply them for their own studies.
- Demonstrate the use of a base of historical thinking to understand human societies.
- Display a critical knowledge of the methodological assumptions.
- Historical narratives that inform contemporary discourses on history.
- Demonstrate common skills in the comprehension and assessment of primary sources.
- Relevance in the context of historical information.
- Demonstrate the ability to make interpretive historical narratives drawing on the primary.
Features of Islamic History Syllabus:
- All according to new CSS Syllabus
- Major Concepts
- To the point Study Material
- Syllabus Coverage
- Model Paper
- Interview Tips
Preparation of CSS Islamic History Pdf:
You have many options for preparation content in the shape of hard copy like books etc. The question is that why should you consult a CSS Islamic History Books PDF for the entry test. It is a very important and genuine question. CSS Islamic History Books Pdf for Entry Test arranges complete preparation things is one place, Some notes may also be available on different websites. CSS Islamic History Books PDF for Entry Test saves a lot of time which you can give to improve your preparation for the exam.
CSS Islamic History MCQs:
CSS Islamic History Books collected all the data and merged them into one file you can easily download that file the PDF of that most important MCQs and their answers so you can get benefit from these MCQs list. Because a smart person knows how to handle things in an easy manner. We sure these MCQs will be again repeated in future tests. You can take the Islamic History MCQ test online from our website. There are thousands of questions in this test and you can practice this test for your job written test and interview.
- The student must-have the second division in M.A. / M.Sc. or equivalent degree with the same division.
- The age of the male student should not be more than 33 years.
- The age of the female student should not be more than 36 years.
- The student who is eligible for the special quota can apply for the concerned quota.
This book aims to introduce students to the development of Islamic religion and the practice of Islam from the time of the Prophet Muhammad to the present. One of the major goals is to illustrate the diversity of these trust and practices over time and across the world. Another is to demonstrate the conduct of Islam in its historical context.
CSS Islamic History Books PDF Download:
Click on the Books to Download
- Discovering Islam
- A History of the Islamic People
- Islam – Faith Practice and History
- Islam – Religion, History, and Civilization
- Fifty Key Figures in Islam by Roy Jackson
- A Concise Encyclopedia of Islam by Gordon
- A History of Medieval Islam by J. J. Saunders
- A Restatement of the History of Islam and Muslim
- Islam and the World by Syed Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi
For More CSS Books and Notes, Click Here