CSS Criminology Books PDF Download is a Crime and criminal proves are the main dynamic problem in contemporary societies. Every society is confronted with differences in crime rates and has to deal with the biggest groups of crime places. Crimes appear in changing pictures in everyday life and criminal process agencies have to find solutions for these societal phenomena. This means that the science of criminology is important not just for scientists and scholars who want to make a common knowledge and understand the causes of crime, but policymakers and practitioners.
Criminology is a discipline spans both common and applied research questions, and criminology has been enriched by its ability to both give scientific knowledge to practice and to raise critical questions about the main principles and effects of policy and practice. There is an international community of active methods of criminological knowledge in every continent at universities, research institutes, and governmental offices. The globalization of criminological knowledge has made the dissemination of criminological research and theory to all parts of the world.
CSS Criminology book Pdf Syllabus:
Criminology CSS Syllabus is available here. Reviewing CSS Syllabus will help you take through the most competitive examination. Keep connected with jobify.com to know updates and to take selected through the CSS examination.
- Introduction: To know the main concepts used in understanding crime, criminality.
- Understanding Criminology: Definition and meaning and scope of criminology, Criminology, and criminal law.
- Crime and Criminal: Criminals, Habitual criminals, Professional criminals, Organized crime.
- Crime and Criminality: Explanation of criminal behavior Classical School Positivist School
- Social Disorganization theory
- Strain theory
- Social Control theory
- Learning theory
- Labeling Theory
- Islamic perspective
- Juvenile Delinquency: Meaning, definitions of the offender, Official statistics of juvenile delinquency.Role of police
- Juvenile court method
- pretrial, trial
- Role of the prosecutor, defense counsel, probation officer
7. The Criminal Justice System:
- Conviction of Offenders
- Criminal courts
- Role of prosecutors
- Prisons, Probation
8. Punitive: Corporal punishment, Imprisonment
9. Criminal Investigation: Principles of the criminal investigation, Manual of the preliminary investigation, Intelligence operations,
10. Techniques of Investigations: Gathering information from persons, Interviewing and Criminal investigation analysis,
11. Legal Investigators: Stop the operations, Arrest process, Search and seizure.
12: Modern Concepts in Contemporary Criminology:
- Terrorism, Radicalism
- Media’s Representation of Crime
- Crime Prevention
- Crime in Urban and Rural
- Crime and Urbanization,
- Human Rights Abuses and the role of civil society and NGOs
- Cyber Crime
- Role of NAB
Preparation of CSS Criminology Books PDF:
CSS Criminology Books Pdf has great importance for the country as better as for the students. Understanding this subject the students to know about the CSS Criminology Books Pdf. They learn how the CSS Criminology Books PDF helps the country to make and stand with the rest of the nations. If you are thinking to give CSS Exams, then you must have knowledge of CSS Criminology Books to pass the subject but make general knowledge about the crimes of Pakistan. CSS Criminology Books PDF gives education to people about it.
- All according to new CSS Syllabus
- Major Concepts
- To the point Study Material
- Syllabus Coverage
- Model Paper
- Interview Tips
- The student must-have the second division in M.A. / M.Sc. or equivalent degree with the same division.
- The age of the male student should not be more than 33 years.
- The age of the female student should not be more than 36 years.
- The student who is eligible for the special quota can apply for the concerned quota.
CSS Criminology Books PDF Download:
When you tap on the download then a new tab will be open in the browser. Here you will the download button. This file opens in the pdf format. This file easily downloads in your mobile and keep safe in your mobile memory storage. After this procedure, you can easily study this stuff at any time and any place. If you want to old paper for preparation for the entry test. If you do not face any issues from our website then share our website on social media platforms. Students can easily download these CSS Criminology Books Pdf.
To Download Books, Click on the Book Name,
- Criminology by Larry J. Siegel
- Crime, Criminology, Legal Remedies
- 21st Century Criminology by J. Mitchell Miller
For More CSS PDF Books, Click Here