General Headquarter Rawalpindi is inviting applications from Eligible and skilled citizens of Pakistan for the filling of vacant posts. These jobs are for all the citizens of Pakistan. The following Civilian Jobs in Pakistan Army GHQ Rawalpindi has been advertised:-
Last Date : 2nd of March 2017.
Published in : Daily Express Islamabad.
Published on : Sunday, 5th February 2017.
Civilian Jobs in Pakistan Army GHQ Rawalpindi
The detail of posts are as below:-
- Two Posts of Assistant Foreman (General Store / Cladding) requiring M.sc Physics/Chemistry and 3 year of job related experience.
- Four posts of Chargeman (General Store / Cladding) requiring B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Maths with experience of 3 years or more.
- Four positions vacant of Research Assistant Grade-II requiring B.Sc Physics/Chemistry.
- One post of Stenotypist requiring F.A with short hand and typing speed of 40 and 80 WPM respectively.
- Five posts of Supervisor requiring Diploma in textile, metal testing timber/leather.
- One post of Upper Division Clerk requiring Intermidiate with typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Eight posts of LDC requiring Matric with 30 word per minute typing speed.
- Four posts of MT drivers requiring driving licence with primary pass certificates.
- One post of Naib Qasid.
For More Jobs : Click Here
More details related to each and every post mentioned above can be gained from the original advertisement. You can check the age requirement, qualification and experience requirements from the advertisement which is given at the end of this post. If you have any problem in downloading of the advertisement than ping us by using comment box.
How to Apply?
if you are eligible for any of above mentioned post than don’t wait for a single moment and apply now by downloading the advertisement form and filling it. The forms along with relevant documents should reached to the address given below before or on the last. Download the application form and apply now before its too late.