Cantonment Board Karachi is inviting applications for the vacant posts. Cantonment Board Karachi Jobs are advertised for Citizens of Karachi. All these jobs are advertised through Daily Jang of 9 May 2017. For more details about these jobs, read the below given article.
|Advertisement Date||9th May 2017|
|Last Date||24 May 2017|
Cantonment Board Karachi Jobs May 2017
The details of Cantonment Board Karachi Jobs May 2017 are as below. You can check terms & conditions on the advertisement given at the end of this page.
- 1 post of Chief Cantt Engineer BPS-19
- 1 Structural Engineer BPS-17
- 1 post of Law Officer BPS-17
- 1 vacant post of Cantt Engineer (Civil) BPS-17
- 1 post of Cantt Engineer (Electric) BPS-16
- 1 post of Office Superintendent (Legal) BPS 16
- 1 post of Public relation Officer BPS 16.
- 1 Accountant BPS 16.
- 1 post of Data Processor BPS 16
- 1 post of Assistant Cantt Engineer BPS 17
- 1 post of Stenographer BPS-15
- 1 post of Office Superintendent
- 1 Chief Sanitary Inspector BPS 14
- 1 post of Land Superintendent BPS 12
- 1 Mechanic BPS 11
- 1 post of Land Overseer BPS-11
- 2 posts of Assistant revenue Superintendent
- 1 Assistant Accountant
- 1 post of Sanitary Inspector
- 1 post of Workshop Superintendent
- 4 posts of LDC
- 6 posts of UDC
- 1 post of Carpenter
- 1 post of Mason
- 1 Painter
- Head Fireman
- Sanitary Supervisor
- 1 Medical Officer BPS 17
- 1 post of Gynecologist BPS 18
- Anesthetist BPS 18
- Radiographer BPS 17
- Dental Technician
- Ultrasound Technician
- OT Technician
- 2 Midwife BPS-8
- 2 posts of Nurse BPS-8
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates send the completely filled application form along with the supporting documents before the due date at the address of Karachi Cantonment Board
You can check all information regarding the advertised posts by clicking on the image given below. The advertisement is taken from today’s newspapers. You can check eligibility criteria and other quota related information from the advertisement. This advertisement is taken from The Jung Newspaper dated: 09 May 2017.