Atomic Energy will announce jobs very soon. Old Jobs are given below.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is also known as PAEC and it is one of Pakistan’s most efficient federal government organizations. It’s main headquarter is in ISLAMABAD but now this highly paid organization has the vacant post in Admin and Accounts public Sector in Pakistan Atomic Energy. Only eligible candidates will be called for written test/ interview and successful candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan. Here are full details of Admin and Account Public Sector jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy Pakistan 2017.
Atomic Energy Jobs 2020
A public sector organization invites applications from the citizen of Pakistan to fill the vacant posts in Pakistan Atomic Energy, This post is advertised in daily Express on Friday 17-03-2017. The last date for the submission of the application is 04-April-2017.
Here you will be able to know all about this post such as eligibility criteria, application form, post list, last date and how to apply.
The detail of Admin and Account sector jobs in Atomic Energy Commission jobs PAEC Jobs are given below:
Advertised Published On Friday, 17 March 2017
Published in News Paper: Daily Express
Type: Federal Jobs
- 4 Year of experience required in the relevant field for the post of Sr. Fire leader
- 8 Year of experience required in the relevant field for the post of Telecom Operator I.
- 2 Year of experience and skill test required in the relevant field for the post of Tech II Jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 04 April 2017
Public Notice No: 01/2017
All other detail is mentioned in the advertisement
The Maximum Age Limit for the above-mentioned post is 35 years.
- The Educational qualification required for the post of Tech-I (Mechanical) is 3 years diploma of Associate Engineer (1st Division).
- The Educational qualification required for the post of Jr Assistant -I(Accounts) is B.Com. / BBA / BCS (2 years) or BS / BSC in relevant field (1st division).
- The Educational qualification required for the post of Sr. Fire leader is Fsc (1st Division).
- The Educational qualification required for the post of Telecom Operator I is Intermediate (1st Division).
- The Educational qualification required for the post of Tech-II (Contract) is Fsc (Pre-Engineering 1st Division) Or Matric with Science (1st Division) with 2 years certificate/ apprenticeship.
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates download the application form from the official website of Atomic energy Pakistan and fill it accordingly. Only eligible candidates send the application form along with the attested photocopies of original documents, certificates, diploma and experience certificate before the last date.